The Slim Framework support forum has moved to http://discourse.slimframework.com. This Tender forum is no longer maintained or monitored.

new to slim framework - need api tutorial , front end template , api documentor

mvinoth94

06 Sep, 2015 03:48 PM

Hi ,

I am new to this slim framework and really exited about it because its really lightweight and faster.
Newly i am started to exploring by learning how to create api middle ware by using slim framework.
Then i have few questions to ask from support which is :

a.) where could i get api tutorial documentation to do develop api for beginner.(a - z)

b.) Slim framework does support oauth2.0? if yes how to use it.

c.) Which front-end api template i can use for testing the API instead of using any browser plugin which is already exists.

d.) Also i would like to know there is any auto documentation generator is used for api slim framework such as zend phpdocumentor or etc. please advice.

Thanks.
regards
vinoth,mohan

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andrew Smith on 10 Sep, 2015 08:29 AM

Slim is a build all the things yourself framework or use third party components.

a) Do a google search and see what comes up
    b) we don't provide any support for Oauth 2 out of the box.
    c) Postman for Chrome
    d) Not sure, let us know if you find one.

2. 2 Posted by mvinoth94 on 10 Sep, 2015 08:54 AM

Surprised that slim doesnt suppprt about oauth2. Then do you have any other solution ?

/ Please reply above this line

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Andrew Smith on 10 Sep, 2015 09:57 AM

No framework as far as I am aware support's OAuth 2, you can implement it with libraries like League OAuth 2 server.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac